#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CIARA SHOWS OFF HER POST BABY BODY

Monday, October 6, 2014

CIARA SHOWS OFF HER POST BABY BODY

She gave birth to her son Future Zahir Wilburn in May, and now having a Body Party,
.
And since then, Ciara has dropped sixty pounds of baby weight via a rigorous exercise regimen.
The 28-year-old singer showed off the fruits of her labour as she stripped down to a set of Calvin Klein underwear in a snap she Instagrammed over the weekend..

The Love, Sex, Magic hitmaker put her bulging abs and cleavage on display as she glammed up her look with several Cartier bracelets and pendant necklaces.

She captioned the sultry image: 'After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There's Nothing I Can't Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World.
‘#ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!’ 

We think she looks great!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin