#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: CHRIS BROWN COVERS BILLBOARD MAGAZINE ADMITS "MAYBE I WAS OUT OF CONTROL"

Friday, September 5, 2014

CHRIS BROWN COVERS BILLBOARD MAGAZINE ADMITS "MAYBE I WAS OUT OF CONTROL"

As he gears up for the release of his sixth album X on September 16, Chris Brown graces the latest issue of Billboard. A blonde Breezy dons a fedora and bares his tatted chest on the cover, which includes the quote: “Maybe I was out of control.”

In his first post-prison interview, Brown speaks about X, life behind bars, Rihanna, and moving past his troubles.
“I realize that what I do for a living opens my life to public scrutiny and that I have a responsibility to everyone because of that exposure,” he said.
“I can say that I am only human and I have made mistakes. I can say that I try to live my life in the most true, honest way that I can. I am not perfect, no one is. No one is harder on me than me. No one can please everyone. No one can live in the past and expect to grow. I have been moving forward and hope that I am not defined by just a few moments in my life but all of the moments that will make up my life.”

The full story will be released today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin