#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: DONE DEAL...REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA KANDI BURRUS MARRIES TODD TUCKER

Saturday, April 5, 2014

DONE DEAL...REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA KANDI BURRUS MARRIES TODD TUCKER

We bet Mama Joyce is dying inside....In Touch can exclusively confirm that Kandi Burruss has said "I do!"
Kandi, 37, was over the moon to finally marry the man of her dreams, gushing to In Touch: 'This is one of the best days of my life. And to have just had the wedding of my dreams, it's all been so beautiful. Now it's time to party.'
 The singer-songwriter added: 'I never imagined that I would marry my best friend. Todd's been that to me.'Last week Kandi partied heartily at her bachelorette party and shared the pictures with her Twitter followers.
 Todd followed suit with his own bachelor party held at Onyx in Atlanta and co-hosted by Kandi's co-star Apollo Nida and Love And Hip Hop's Kirk Frost.

A rep for the Real Housewives of Atlanta star confirms to In Touch that Kandi and TV producer Todd Tucker wed in a beautiful ceremony in Atlanta on April 4.
The couple's romance actually began in 2011 on the set of the Bravo show where Todd serves as line producer. They announced their engagement in January of last year. Congratulations to the happy couple, this is a first marriage for them both.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin