#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: THE ART OF COMPLAINING KIM & KANYE FINALLY GET THE COVER OF VOGUE

Friday, March 21, 2014

THE ART OF COMPLAINING KIM & KANYE FINALLY GET THE COVER OF VOGUE

Cry me a river, Kanye West got his wish.

After complaining that his fiancee Kim Kardashian, had never appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine, she finally did -- with him -- for the fashion bible's April 2014 issue.
"This is such a dream come true!!! Thank you @VogueMagazine for this cover! O M GGGGGG!!! I can't even…" Kardashian, 33, tweeted. "I can't even breath [sic]!"
Even West, 36, who's not exactly known for heaping praise when he doesn't feel it's deserved, expressed his gratitude.

"#TRILL Thank you @voguemagazine," he tweeted.

While the magazine has yet to release quotes from the interview, there is a behind-the-scenes video from the couple's photo shoot -- including appearances by their daughter, North, who was born last June.
"I love my daughter so much and ... I want to have more," Kardashian said last month. "But I'm not going the route my mom did. She is crazy! When I was giving birth, I looked at her and said, 'I'm going to buy you a medal, you deserve a medal for this, six times – you're crazy.'"
And the photographs were taken by famed celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz, who has captured everybody from Queen Elizabeth II to John Lennon, Barack Obama and Lady Gaga.



To see full  behind the scenes video Click Now 






No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin