#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SUPER MODEL NAOMI CAMPBELL COVERS SHAPE MAGAZINE

Thursday, March 20, 2014

SUPER MODEL NAOMI CAMPBELL COVERS SHAPE MAGAZINE

Fierce. Fiesty. Fabulous. Those are just a few words to describe April cover star Naomi Campbell. At 43, the supermodel is still just as sought after in the fashion industry as ever before. And as she embarks on a new season as executive producer and co-star of The Face (essentially America’s Next Top Model 2.0), the star buckled down to chat about her struggles, success, and slim-body secrets.
“I’ve been on almost every magazine in existence, but this is my first time posing for Shape, and I’m thrilled. Of course,” she said. “I wish I had done it when I was younger, but it’s an honor to be here at any age.”

Campbell, who turns 44 on May 22, says she drinks copious amounts of green juice (juiced green vegetables) to stay in shape, and she’s also a devoted Yogi.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin