#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KHLOE KARDASHIAN COVERS COSMOPOLITAN "I'M READY TO MOVE ON IN 2014"

Monday, December 30, 2013

KHLOE KARDASHIAN COVERS COSMOPOLITAN "I'M READY TO MOVE ON IN 2014"

The issue, which goes on sale on Jan. 2 and is available in digital format on Apple Newsstands, features the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star talking about a variety of topics from her divorce to her new niece North West. 
For Khloe Kardashian, 2014 represents a departure from the pain that 2013 brought. This year the reality star ended her four-year marriage to allege crackhead, NBA player Lamar Odom after months of the basketball player's rumored drug use and cheating. Now Kardashian, 29, is appearing on the February 2013 cover of British Cosmopolitan, where she opens up about her hopes for next year. 
Kardashian filed for divorce in 2013, and she's ready to put the painful year behind her.
“I love the new year, new beginnings," she said in her cover story. "I need a good fresh start; I’m excited for this year to be over with. You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life."
But though she's excited to put her failed marriage behind her, Kardashian says she has no regrets. 
"I don’t regret anything about my life," she revealed. "My life has made me who I am at this moment, and I’m very happy with who I am. No matter if it’s great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things."
 One thing she is proud of from 2013 is her 30-pound weight loss. 
"I'm feeling good," she said. "I've worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little!" And Kardashian's excited to embrace her body after battling insecurities for years. In the cover story, she recalls one particularly painful childhood memory with her mother, Kris Jenner. 
"She didn’t mean harm, but when I was around nine I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job," Khloe revealed. "I was shocked; I hadn’t even thought about it. I’ve grown into my face, but I’ve had makeup artists tell me, ‘You should get a nose job.’ I’m so happy that I never have. I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery. I’m not against it – one day I probably will but it would be on my terms." 
Khloe's also welcomed a new niece this year, after her sister, Kim Kardashian gave birth to daughter North West in June 2013 with her rapper fiance Kanye West.
“Kanye is such an awesome dad, and he’s so opinionated and passionate," Khloe said of her future brother-in-law. "North is only five-and-a-half months old but you can see she has opinions and a strong personality already. I’m kind of nervous to see what she’s like when she’s older but I think she’ll be incredibly confident because Kim and Kanye are."
 We see Kanye got the whole family programmed, we do noticed she said passion and opionated and passion which translates to he has a big mouth! 

Also no mention of her (made it easy to move on with life beau Matt Kemp),  Khloe ditched  a family trip this weekend in Aspen and was spotted at the gym with Kemp.  The relationship is heating up, those Kardashian girls have no problem moving on while still married.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin