#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: CIARA "BODY PARTY"

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

VIDEO: CIARA "BODY PARTY"

CI-error is trying to make a come back. Her newest single, “Body Party“, which was produced by Atlanta-based producer Mike WiLL Made It. The video was directed by Director X, and features quite a few celebrity guest appearances that include producers Jazze Pha and Stevie J, and rappers Trinidad James,  Ludacris and her REAL LIFE BOO, FUTURE.

For her new single, “Body Party,” Atlanta native Ciara samples Ghost Town DJ’s 1996 booty bass classic “My Boo”. What a great tribute to her southern background.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it.
I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post…

Also visit my site ... ford ranger

Blog Widget by LinkWithin