#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KELLY ROWLAND MAKES THE PEOPLE'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ISSUE WITH NO MAKE-UP

Thursday, April 25, 2013

KELLY ROWLAND MAKES THE PEOPLE'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ISSUE WITH NO MAKE-UP


The lovely Miss Kelly Rowland may have gone through a period where she didn’t believe in her beauty, but she’s very comfortable in her skin now and it shows in her new shoot for People’s Magazine. In the upcoming Most Beautiful People Issue, she shows off her flawless skin while posing in a photo spread with no make up on.
During the shoot, she revealed:

The first thing that popped in my head when I was asked to be a part of People’s No Make Up [shoot] was , “Oh My God! Oh my god what’s going to happen! Oh my God I’m honored” but I’m very happy.  I feel very comfortable in my skin and very comfortable to share it with you guys. When I’m not working, my preference is no make up.  I like for my skin to breathe because I do wear make up a lot, so I think it’s necessary to be au naturel.
What I don’t love about my face that gets covered by make up is my bags when I’m really really tired, but I love that make up does the trick.

When I don’t have make up on, I feel clean. I feel really really clean.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin