#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW MUSIC: DRAKE FT. JAMES FAUNTLEROY – GIRLS LOVE BEYONCÉ

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

NEW MUSIC: DRAKE FT. JAMES FAUNTLEROY – GIRLS LOVE BEYONCÉ

Drake gives up two songs in one day. After dropping “No New Friends” with DJ Khaled, young money rapper speaks to the ladies on “Girls Love Beyoncé.” He opens up about his love life (“I’ve been avoiding commitment”) and puts the call out for a special lady on the vulnerable R&B jam, produced by Noah “40” Shebib.
“I need someone that will help me think of someone besides myself/ I need someone I leave through the front door with ’cause we don’t want to hide no more,” sings October’s Very Own.
James Fauntleroy pays homage to B by singing the lyrics to Destiny’s Child’s “Say My Name” on the hook.

In a recent interview, Drake revealed that the track will not appear on his upcoming album Nothing Was the Same.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin