#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: HOSEA CHANCHEZ COVERS SHEEN MAGAZINE & COVERS SHEEN MAGAZINE

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HOSEA CHANCHEZ COVERS SHEEN MAGAZINE & COVERS SHEEN MAGAZINE

Hosea Chanchez gets his stylish for the very first men’s issue of Sheen magazine. Inside, The Game actor shares his disappointment about his former co-stars Pooch Hall and Tia Mowry-Hardrict leaving the BET television series. But on a lighter note, the 31 year-old dishes on his passion for writing and producing and reveals the qualities that make a woman perfect for him:


ON HIS DREAM WOMAN:
She would have to be secure, honest, self-aware, wealth-aware. She has to have her own mindset and be a woman against all odds. She has to be independent.
 ON HIS PRODUCTION TALENTS:
Producing is something that I am diving myself into, and I am a writer by nature. I love creating things and using my own artistic integrity for my choices. I want to get my idea of good work out there and not just be a part of someone else’s idea of good work…I like characters and people that don’t get that much exposure.
You can catch Hosea playing Malik Wright on the sixth season of BET’s The Game which airs on Tuesday nights at 10/9pm CST. As for this issue, you can find more info about it on SheenMagazine.com.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin