#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: EMELI SANDÉ – CLOWN

Thursday, December 6, 2012

VIDEO: EMELI SANDÉ – CLOWN

Let us start by saying if you don't know her just listen to this song and you will run too I tunes and download this album. We love...love Emeli on this side of the keyboards.


Emeli Sandé is already a star overseas, and she’s quickly making a name for herself in the U.S. The Scottish singer-songwriter, who has written for Rihanna and Alicia Keys, makes a statement in the bold video for “Clown,” the new single off her debut Our Version of Events.

The beautifully-shot black-and-white clip contains a powerful message about being yourself and not being afraid to go against the grain.

“I’ll be your clown behind the glass/ Go head and laugh ’cause it’s funny/ I would too, if I saw me,” sings Emeli, who recently won three awards at the U.K.’s MOBO Awards.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin