#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: TYRA BANKS SHOWS OFF HER MUFFIN TOP

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TYRA BANKS SHOWS OFF HER MUFFIN TOP

We are not sure were it is?  So if this is a muffin top we are working with a cake top.  Supermodel Tyra Banks recently shared photos with fans that show off her not-so-super-skinny figure and admitting that she’s not perfect.
Us Weekly reports that the 38-year-old model shared behind-the-scenes pics from a photo shoot with photographer Mark Lidell on Twitter and Instagram. “I shot with Mark Lidell when I was a teenager,” Tyra wrote. “So great to work with him again!”
In one picture, Tyra flaunts jeans and a midriff baring denim shirt, and in another she poses with the renowned photographer. And the model didn’t care that she had a slight little – practically invisible - pudge visible above the waistline of her pants.
“Check the juicy muffin top of my back! Perfect is boring,” she wrote. Banks is no stranger to embracing her flaws, telling Us over the summer, “This is who I am! I’m Tyra Banks and I have cellulite!”
The America’s Next Top Model star says her goal in being accepting of her body is to encourage other women to do the same. “My main mission is to get girls to realize their inner and outer beauty and have high self-esteem with both,” the model shared.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin