#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: TAMAR BRAXTON ON ANDERSON LIVE CALLS NICK MINAJ WIG "ATROCITY"

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

VIDEO: TAMAR BRAXTON ON ANDERSON LIVE CALLS NICK MINAJ WIG "ATROCITY"


Tamar felt it necessary to hook the Young Money rapper up with some hair advice while she guest hosted on Anderson Cooper's show.

"Well listen I love Nicki and everybody loves Nicki," the reality star admitted before launching into a full-on attack.
"I love Nicki I feel like I can speak about it because I've had a couple of weave bad moments myself - that [pointing at Nicki's weave] is an attrocity.""Ain't nobody go time for that!" Tamar added.
 The 35-year-old held back even less when probed by Anderson on what advice she would give to the 'Starships' rapper to improve her mane, responding:
"Number one, ex the neon out of the situation. I'm speaking out of love. Put that back in the box and put her upstairs, boo."
Are we the only ones who think Tamar is the last person that should be giving Nicki advice on her hair game? It's not like she's rocking a fly weave herself!


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin