#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: SMOKING WEED & DRINKING ALCOHOL LADY GA GA GAINS 25 POUNDS AND IT'S SHOWING

Friday, September 21, 2012

SMOKING WEED & DRINKING ALCOHOL LADY GA GA GAINS 25 POUNDS AND IT'S SHOWING

Smoking weed and eating good has Ga Ga body ...gone..gone, just like everybody else she too has body issues.  Like Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga is wearing clothes that she's now too fat to be wearing and she's getting on stage and performing like a crammed sausage in a bondage suit and a meat corset.

Lady Gaga has been dating Taylor Kinney for a year now and they seem to be really happy together. Relationships sometimes  make people fat. That's what I think this is. Kim Kardashian's sex diet doesn't work for everyone!

Lady Gaga's weight gain in the past didn't last very long. Within days she slimmed herself down. I think we can expect that that will happen again. So unhealthy.
“I’m dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds,” Gaga told radio host Elvis Duran when she called into his show just before she hit the road. “And you know I really don’t feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It’s hard because it’s a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don’t like that. So I’m trying to find a new balance.”
But until she stop doing below Exhibit A...smoking weed on stage, weight is gong to be the least of her problems.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin