#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NEW VIDEO: 2 CHAINZ F/ NICKI MINAJ – ‘I LUV DEM STRIPPERS’

Monday, August 13, 2012

NEW VIDEO: 2 CHAINZ F/ NICKI MINAJ – ‘I LUV DEM STRIPPERS’

2 Chainz and his new sidekick Nicki Minaj do what they do best sing about strippers, and after watching this video, were hitting the gym.
“That song is just a natural organic song for anybody from my region,” 2 Chainz boast. “We’re slightly infested with strip clubs, but it’s a beautiful thing when you learn the art of it as far as the pole tricks and things like that.”
I Luv Dem Strippers,” a cut off his debut album Based on a T.R.U. Story, which drops Tuesday. Strippers work the pole for the dollar as Deuce and his fellow ATLiens T.I. and Young Jeezy make it rain. The Young Money diva, looking sexy in a curly blonde wig, holds court with the fellas while spitting her vicious verse.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin