#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: BET AWARDS 2012 PERFORMANCES: TRIBUTE TO WHITNEY HOUSTON & MORE

Monday, July 2, 2012

BET AWARDS 2012 PERFORMANCES: TRIBUTE TO WHITNEY HOUSTON & MORE



The legendary Whitney Houston was remembered with a star-studded tribute at the BET Awards on Sunday. Mariah Carey fought back tears as she spoke about her friend and fellow diva. “The first time I heard Whitney Houston’s voice I was mesmerized like the rest of the world,” said Mariah.



One of the singers Whitney inspired most, Monica, brought down the house with the gospel hymn “I Love the Lord.” Her collaborator Brandy put her best foot forward with “I’m Your Baby Tonight” and “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.” 


Whitney Tribute


Chris Brown

D'Angelo

Nicki Minaj

Usher

Kayne West

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin