#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: STUNTIN LIKE MY DADDY.. BIRDMAN BUYS LIL WAYNE $250,000 BENTLEY

Thursday, February 9, 2012

VIDEO: STUNTIN LIKE MY DADDY.. BIRDMAN BUYS LIL WAYNE $250,000 BENTLEY

Seriously tatted up Bird? Can't you guys give some money to charity or something as if Lil Wayne needs another car, what he needs is an education....were just saying!  The Cash Money CEO presented his star son Lil Wayne with a Bentley Mulsanne, which costs around $285,000. 


“Everytime I do something for myself, I like to do it for my son too,” said Baby.


Birdman didn't leave himself out of the mix he was also on the receiving end of his generosity, getting his own Rolls-Royce with a big red bow on top. 


“I think I deserve to be excited,” said the Young Money president. “I used to drive a Cavalier when I was 15. Who’d have ever imagined?”


But one thing Birdman’s money can’t buy is loyalty. “It’s priceless,” he said. “Being loyal, being down, hard work, and grinding, that’s what YMCMB about.”


Peep Video below:  





BIRDMAN BLOOD LOVE feat WEEZY & MACK MAINE from DERICK G on Vimeo.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin