#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: M.I.A. SPLITS FROM BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND BABY DADDY

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

M.I.A. SPLITS FROM BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND BABY DADDY

One can only wonder if this is from a direct fallout over her Super Bowl stunt. Sri Lankan born  M.I.A., who shocked America on Sunday by flipping the bird during her Super Bowl Halftime Show performance of Give Me All Your Luvin’ with Madonna, has split from her baby-daddy and fiancé, Benjamin Bronfman, according to a new report.
Some of you might be still saying who the hell is M.I.A. she had the pop/rap hit "Paper Airplanes" or maybe you might remember the mega hit with T.I., Jay-Z, Kayne West "Swagger Like Us" that sampled M.I.A. song.  
The NY Daily News reports that the sassy  rapper and her longtime boyfriend, who is heir to a $2.5 billion fortune, are living separate lives with him in New York with their son Ikhyd, and she in London.

A source said that M.I.A., whose real name is Mathangi “Maya” Arulpragasam, “sometimes goes six weeks without seeing” her son.


Bronfman is the son of Edgar Bronfman Jr., heir to the Seagrams fortune, who served as CEO of Warner Music Group from 2004 to 2011 and Chairman of the company from 2011 to 2012.  Either way she's  PAID! baby daddy billionaire cha ching!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin