#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: STAR JONES RETURNED TO THE VIEW AFTER 6 YEAR ABSENCE

Thursday, February 23, 2012

VIDEO: STAR JONES RETURNED TO THE VIEW AFTER 6 YEAR ABSENCE


It’s been quite a while since Star Jones last graced the stage of “The View,” but her return was, remarkably, several notches more subdued than her controversial departure.


Jones, 49, left the show in a huff in 2006 after learning her contract had not been renewed for a 10th season, throwing co-host and creator Barbara Walters’ plan to jointly announce her departure under the bus.


“I take responsibility for my own behavior, but I won’t take responsibility if I did not make a decision I couldn’t live with,” she said after joining current co-hosts Walters, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd onstage.


“I made the decision to go out on my own terms, to control it, so that if I was ever invited back, I would feel good about it.”


“Are we really going to go here, Barbara?” Jones quipped. “Do we care at this point? I honestly don’t.


“It was ugly. Everything. It was a bad emotional time. Nasty things were being said in the media,” she said, after finally relenting and talking about the incident, at the insistence of Walters.


For her part, Jones was glad to be back, too. Following her appearance, she tweeted, “Fun @theviewtv. It is easy to walk through the PAST when your present is so good & your FUTURE is so promising.”
WATCH BELOW:

  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin