#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: VIDEO: CRACK HEAD DMX GOES ON BREAKFAST CLUB..DOESN'T LIKE DRAKE, RICK ROSS , STILL ON DRUGSE.T.C.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

VIDEO: CRACK HEAD DMX GOES ON BREAKFAST CLUB..DOESN'T LIKE DRAKE, RICK ROSS , STILL ON DRUGSE.T.C.




What Y'all really want....Crack heads gone wild DMX looks like he just left the meth lab, goes on power 105.1 and speaks about his career the rap game, making a comeback and all the rappers he don't like.  DMX seems to think some how his present in the Hip Hop game is missed.  


DMX also speaks on getting a letter from Maybach Music while he was in jail.  Troubled, aging rapper of 10 kids goes in on Rick Ross 11:15 mark , Drake 13.25 mark and more. 

I don’t like anything about Drake, I don’t like his voice, I don’t like what he talks about. I don’t like his face, I don’t like the way he walks, I don’t like his haircut.
- DMX
Delusional we say, he needs to book himself in rehab ...AGAIN!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin