#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: KHLOE KARDASHIAN" I CAN'T GET PREGNANT, AND NO TOO FERTILITY TREATMENT"

Friday, January 20, 2012

KHLOE KARDASHIAN" I CAN'T GET PREGNANT, AND NO TOO FERTILITY TREATMENT"

She has time so what's the rush she's only 27, although that's hard to believe. There has been speculation on the internet after a report from Radar Online that Khloe Kardashian is using fertility treatments because she and husband Lamar Odom want to have a baby so badly and have so far been unsuccessful. 
But Khloe took to Twitter Tuesday (Jan. 17) to deny this report. She tweets:
"Because there seems to be much speculation, here is my statement... I am not at this time in my life considering any type of fertility treatments. If and when I do, I will shout it from the rooftops but for now its in Gods hands."

She also has been a "proud wifey" lately, as Odom returned to his previous basketball home when new team the Dallas Mavericks took on the Los Angeles Lakers and Odom received a standing ovation from his former fanbase. She tweets of that experience, "This makes my face hurt from smiling!!!!! Such a proud wifey!"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin