#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: AUDIO NICK CANNON RETURNS TO WORK INTERVIEWS HOWARD STERN

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

AUDIO NICK CANNON RETURNS TO WORK INTERVIEWS HOWARD STERN



With a mild kidney scare behind him Mr. Mariah Carey got back to work and explained on his morning radio station exactly what happen too him during his vacation over the holidays, when his kidney started to fail:



“They originally thought I had acute mountain sickness ’cause I was in Aspen,” said Cannon. “Then I did all these tests and they were like, it’s just kidney stones. Then they didn’t find any stones. Then they thought it was a kidney infection. 

Then it was a lot more serious. They found out that my kidneys weren’t functioning well.”  
But after some time off, he’s feeling much better. “I got a couple more procedures I gotta go do, but I’m good, I’m back. I’m feeling 100 percent.” 


Nick who's no stranger to hard work juggles many different roles, learned a valuable lesson from his health scare. “Because of this situation, I definitely know that I don’t need to go too hard.”


Howard Stern phoned in to Nick’s 92.3 NOW radio show “Rollin’ with Nick Cannon” on Tuesday (Jan. 17). The shock jock is a judge on the new season of “America’s Got Talent,” which Cannon hosts. While the two have had their issues in the past (Stern has insulted Mariah on his SiriusXM show), they put aside their differences and remained cordial.  Listen to full interview below:




Nick Cannon Interviews Howard Stern by Warhol2012

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin