#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: NE NE 44TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IN LA TWEETS HER EXPENSIVE GIFTS

Thursday, December 15, 2011

NE NE 44TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IN LA TWEETS HER EXPENSIVE GIFTS

Miss Rich...Very Rich Ne Ne Leakes was previewing her swag on twitter, and showing her fans just how her money working these days.  As much as we don't want to admit it, Leakes is a Reality mega star.


Ne Ne Leakes is a lucky birthday girl, and she doesn't care who knows it. The Real Housewives of Atlantastar shared her birthday bounty with the Twitterverse by tweeting pics of her over-the-top birthday gifts.  Yep she's bragging again!
$8-10,000 HERMES BAG
"Yes it's my Birthday & I'm working n Hollywood #blessed so I'll celebrate later! Heres my first gift of the day," she wrote, attaching a pic of a luxe gray handbag.

Later: "My hotel room is full of birthday gifts because I'm workin all day. here's another cute gift! Cork Louboutins." We must add the shoes are EVERYTHING!
She didn't disclose who sent her the expensive swag, but it's probably safe to assume they didn't come from her RHOA castmates.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin