#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: HOLLYWOOD IS OVER KHLOE & LAMAR TAKE DALLAS

Monday, December 12, 2011

HOLLYWOOD IS OVER KHLOE & LAMAR TAKE DALLAS


Time to pull out the Louis Vuittion luggage and "E!" reality show cameras because somebody just got traded. Khloe and Lamar are moving to Texas and bidding farewell to the bright lights of Hollywood for the flat lands of Dallas.  Don't feel bad for 27 year old Khloe because she made it known via twitter she's confident she will be happy wherever her husband is, ugh yeah right.

"I am blessed and happy anywhere as long as I am with my family! God is great!" she wrote on her Twitter page. "Blessed beyond words! I love ALL of my dolls!"
But later said: "I am sure I will love it but I am a tad thrown off…I know for a fact blessings are everywhere!!! Everything happens for a reason. God is great."
 Odom, 32, was initially set to leave the Lakers for the New Orleans Hornets but the trade was nixed by the NBA Thursday night. However it has now been confirmed that the Mavericks will be his new team, and so far it appears his reality show is going with him to Texas.

And in true Kardashian style, E! cameras are set to film there move to the Lone Star state for an episode of Khloe & Lamar.  And with big hair and big money, Kim and Kourtney should fit right in to Dallas society when they visit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin