#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. Shows Off Proud Family in VH1 Promo Pics

Thursday, November 10, 2011

T.I. Shows Off Proud Family in VH1 Promo Pics


T.I. is bringing his family to television. The King of the South and his queen, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, will give viewers a rare look inside their private lives on the new VH1 reality series “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle.”


Cameras follow the Atlanta rapper as he is reunited with his family following an 11-month prison sentence. A vulnerable Tip adjusts back into his many roles as a husband, son, rapper, businessman, and father to six (King, Domani, Zonique, Messiah, Deyjah, and Major).


“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” said T.I. “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.”
T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle” premieres December 5 at 9 p.m. EST.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin