#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Beyonce Announces Baby Due Date

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Video: Beyonce Announces Baby Due Date


After much speculation by "haters" about 30 year old Beyonce pregnancy being real or fake, Beyonce made her "bundle of money" due date  public.  Bey wants the world to know that next year around Valentines Day in February is when she is due. Mrs. Carter made the announcement on Australia's Sunday Night TV show.
"My husband and I have been together for 10 years," she said on the program. "All of my 20s. I feel like it is time … and I'm so happy."

Knowles first revealed her pregnancy news at the end of August on the black carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards when she rubbed her baby bump for photographers.


Later, during the show, she performed "Love on Top," introducing the song by telling the crowd, "I want you to stand up on your feet. I want you to feel the love that's growing inside me."


Just think in four months we will all see the newborn! 
 
 Peep full interview below:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin