#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Rihanna Bares All Named Sexiest Woman Alive & Praises Chris Brown Success"

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Rihanna Bares All Named Sexiest Woman Alive & Praises Chris Brown Success"


Pop diva Rihanna has another honor under her corset.  Rihanna has been named the sexiest woman of  2011 according to Esquire Magazine.  The issue drops on October 16th but they posted some interview excerpts and photos from the full spread. In an honest moment, RiRi talked about being happy for Chris Brown’s success and a fan of his music.








It’s incredible to see how he pulled out of it the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know? I really like the music he’s putting out. I’m a fan of his stuff. I’ve always been a fan. Obviously, I had some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons. But I’ve put that behind me. It was taking up too much of my time. It was too much anger. I’m really excited to see the breakthrough he’s had in his career I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have.

"It's incredible to see how he pulled out the way he did. Even when the world seemed like it was against him, you know?" Rihanna said. "I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I've always been a fan."


 

On her sexy stage persona:



"Honestly, even if it comes across sexual, it has to be a part of my subconscious thought. It's never deliberate in the rest of the show. I don't even really ... I could see 'What's My Name?' -- the dancing is pretty sexy. 'Rude Boy.' But I don't know. I guess people find different things sexy."


 
  check out behind the scenes

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin