#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Mary J Blige Covers Ebony Magazine, Sets The Record Straight About Rumors

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Video: Mary J Blige Covers Ebony Magazine, Sets The Record Straight About Rumors


Grammy Award winning R&B/soul singer Mary J. Blige covers the October issue of Ebony Magazine, and according to the byline, she’s setting the record straight about rumors, her demons and her soul mate Kendu!

Ebony’s interview with Mary occurred less than 24 hours after Amy Winehouse’s death. Reflecting on her own battle with addiction, Mary says,
“When I got the text about Amy, I was lying down on the bed, I got up and read the message about her death and just lay back down again. I kept getting up and laying back down for some reason. I’d always wanted to work with Amy, so I just couldn’t believe it really. And then it hit me—that could have been me. That really could have been me!”

Fans can expect to see more of Mary in the coming weeks as the release of her new project – ‘My Life II: The Journey Continues’ – is due in stores before the year’s end.



The lead single, ‘25/8′ (which sounds more like her work schedule) is gaining buzz on various outlets with an accompanying visual soon-to-follow. In the meantime, fans are invited to get into the visual of Blige behind the scenes with Ebony:




While clearly not as bad as that VIBE cover drama, view of the behind-the-scenes video yields endless evidence that there had to have been at least one better shot for the cover. I’m just saying.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin