#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I.'s Back, T.I.'s Back... Free At Last, Free At Last, (Well Sorta)

Friday, September 16, 2011

T.I.'s Back, T.I.'s Back... Free At Last, Free At Last, (Well Sorta)



The situation with T.I. is sad and almost comical at the same time, his stint at the "big house" has been a revolving door.  Tip saga continues, T.I. is back in a halfway house following a brief return visit to prison last week.  T.I. was released from an Arkansas prison on August 31 after serving 10 months behind bars.

 A tour bus transported him to a halfway house in Atlanta to carry out the remainder of his sentence. But once he arrived, officials took him back to prison for violating his transfer furlough by traveling and conducting business with an unauthorized people meaning his group of hoimes on the bus.  T.I. thought he could have whatever he likes, which of course his rep denies.



T.I. wife "Tiny" also spoke about her frustration over her husband being put back in stripes jail. 


“It’s important that the world know how unfair he’s being treated on such minor charges … all because he’s T.I.,” she told TMZ. “There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way.”




T.I.’s lawyer, Steve Sadow, tells TMZ
Sadow adds, “T.I. will be released from custody on Sept. 29, and then will be supervised by the U.S. Probation Office for a period of 1 year.”

As always we wish T.I. the best and miss his catchy southern rap lyrics, but we also wish he chooses a different set of friends, ones that won't encourage the same negative behavior.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin