#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Nicki Minaj’s 911 Call: “Look what he did to my face!”

Friday, August 5, 2011

Nicki Minaj’s 911 Call: “Look what he did to my face!”

Police have released the emergency call that was made when Nicki Minaj visited the Palomar Hotel in Dallas on July 11.  TMZ originally reported that cops were called to the hotel on July 12 after Nicki complained that a man hit her in the face with a suitcase. She refused to press charges after paramedics arrived.



Her boyfriend /hypeman Safaree Samuels, 32, sounds like a lunatic in the background of the audio as he rages about his luggage. “Give me my luggage. I want my f*cking luggage!” he screams.


Nicki Minaj, 29, can be heard in the background screaming hysterically: “Look at my face! Look at my face! Look what he did to my face!”



After the call was released today, Nicki tweeted: “Can u pls get off my penis?” Listen to the 911 call below.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin