#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Confirmed Fantasia Pregnant With Second child By A Married Man

Monday, August 1, 2011

Confirmed Fantasia Pregnant With Second child By A Married Man

The 27-year-old  homewrecker singer, who already has a nine-year-old daughter Zion from a previous relationship, told fans her so called happy news at a charity event at the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend.


In November 2010, Fantasia was said to have confessed during a child custody case between  Antwaun Cook and his wife Paula that she was pregnant with a baby with Cook but had an abortion.  Fast forward to 2011 and Fantasia is now pregnant with child by the very same married man SCANDALOUS!
She said: 'You are the first persons that I share and for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk. 'This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all



At first most people thought this was for the role that she is about to portray, the biopic is based on a book titled Go Tell It: Mahalia Jackson, Queen of Gospel. It tells the story of Jackson's rise from an impoverished New Orleans upbringing to becoming a gospel great and she was asked gain 30 to 45 pounds for the role.


Fantasia is looking like a real SLUT! these days, but we do wish her the best inspite of the circumstances.

Peep Video Below:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin