#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Jada Pinkett-Smith Covers Redbook

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jada Pinkett-Smith Covers Redbook


37 year old Jada Pinkett Smith knows that keeping the passion burning bright is essential to a strong marriage. But she also firmly believes that feeding your own flame is just as important.



Actress/businesswoman/wife  Jada Pinkett-Smith is looking summer chic as she graces the cover of REDBOOK Magazine’s August 2011 issue. Inside, the mother of two shares a bit on reality of motherhood, raising a family of superstars and how she’s sacrificed her own dreams to focus on her family:



Putting family first:


“I had to make choices. Believe me, I would still be on the road with my band, Wicked Wisdom, and making as many movies as I can a year, and doing all sorts of other things if I didn’t have the responsibility of a family. But I have children with their own talents and dreams, and I know I have to be standing next to them for that journey.”
 
Check out the exclusive photos Jada took of her family!   VIDEO: Jada's Embarrassing Moment Behind the Scenes:


 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin