#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: First Look Kelly Rowland – ‘Here I Am’ Album Cover Art

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Look Kelly Rowland – ‘Here I Am’ Album Cover Art


Coming off a much talked about HOT performance at the BET 2011 Awards, Kelly is ready for more success.  The new album "Here I Am" has been unwrapped, and the picture which will be featured on the front page of the CD is revealed. The artwork is a blue-tinted close-up snapshot of the former Destiny's Child member who is slightly dripping wet.

Kelly's third solo studio album, the album is going to make its way out in the U.S. on July 26. David Guetta, Lil Wayne, Pitbull and Big Sean are expected to be featured in the effort
 


Talking about how she came up with the title, Kelly recalled, "I was talking to my product manager. I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I've been working toward... that here I am. And she said, that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin