#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Arnold Scwarzengger's Ex Mistress Breaks Her Silence "We Had Sex A Couple Of Times"

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arnold Scwarzengger's Ex Mistress Breaks Her Silence "We Had Sex A Couple Of Times"



Although Mildred Baena claims she didn't get a dime for her interview with HELLO! magazine  and this will be her only interview on this subject, we expect a nice FAT! check might change her mind in the future.

The "Terminator" doesn't shoot blanks - it took just a few times in the sack for Arnold Schwarzenegger to get his maid pregnant. That's one of the bombshells the housekeeper, Mildred Baena, told Hello! magazine in her first interview since the scandal broke.




"No, absolutely not," Baena responded when asked if the affair continued throughout her 20-year tenure at the Schwarzenegger mansion. "It was a few times, 14 years ago."  "I admired and had such great respect for him. At the time, I thought I loved him," she said in the interview released Tuesday. "One thing led to another, we had this connection."






She described the tearful moment Maria Shriver confronted her about her husband's 13-year-old love child.








"I just broke down. I dropped to my knees and I was crying, saying that yes, he was (Schwarzenegger's child), and I was so sorry," Baena, 50, told Hello. "She was so strong. She cried with me and told me to get off my knees. We held each other and I told her it wasn't Arnold's fault, that it takes two."


Baena said her confession came before the holidays, when Schwarzenegger would still have been governor of California - even though he said he told Shriver after he left office. She said she offered to pack and leave right away, but Shriver told her to stay until after the new year.

 
"When (Shriver) returned from her trip, I asked her what she was going to do and she said she didn't know. I told her to work it out, that it could be fixed," Baena said.

She said Shriver caught on after hearing whispers the boy resembled the movie star. "She would say things like, 'I'm here if you need to talk.' I sensed something was up," Baena said.


Baena, 50, has been in hiding with her son - at least part of the time in Arizona - since Schwarzenegger admitted his cheating last month. She said she now wanted to "tell the truth." She claims she loved the "True Lies" star but never told him he was the dad.


"I knew Arnold was the father, and maybe as Joseph got older and began to look like him, he [Schwarzenegger] wondered. But he never said anything to me," she told Hello.

The boy's grandmother told him who his dad was a year ago.  "Cool!" he said. Fast forward to 2011 Arnold's son is looking forward to building a relationship with his famous dad.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin