#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: R.I.P. Soap Operas All My Childern & One Life To Live Cancelled

Friday, April 15, 2011

R.I.P. Soap Operas All My Childern & One Life To Live Cancelled


I must admit it's been forever since I thought about watching a Soap Opera, with all the reality shows that play out like a Soap who really needs them any more, well besides my mom and her  friends who else? The days of Erika Kane is over...It's official -- the soap opera era is officially DEAD ... now that ABC has announced they have cancelled "All My Children" and "One Life to Live."

"All My Children" has been on the air since 1970 ... and "One Life to Live" debuted in 1968. The only soap remaining on ABC is "General Hospital."


ABC released a statement saying, "Guided by extensive research into what today’s daytime viewers want and the changing viewing patterns of the audience, ABC is evolving the face of daytime television with the launch of two new shows."

The replacement shows will focus on health and food.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin