#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Jennifer Lopez The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To People

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jennifer Lopez The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To People



Along way from being just "Jenny From The Block". Jennifer Lopez has been named People’s most beautiful woman of 2011!


The 41-year-old American Idol judge and singer topped the list of beautiful ladies in the entertainment industry, which also includes Halle Berry, Jennifer Garner, and Beyonce.

Pic above on location for "I'm Into You" video shoot

“It’s so crazy,” J.Lo said of the honor from the mag. “Rarely am I left speechless, but I feel honored. I feel not worthy, you know? I feel happy and proud. Proud that I’m not 25!”

People is releasing their Most Beautiful People issue on Friday (April 15).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin