#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Rapper -Singer Nate Dogg Dies (R.I.P.)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rapper -Singer Nate Dogg Dies (R.I.P.)



Nate Dogg who was a part of that original West Coast Flavor- G-Funk era Dogg Pound crew. Nate came to fame in the 1990s after debuting on Dr. Dre’s The Chronic  has passed.  Hip Hop rap singer  Nate Dogg has died at the age of 41, his family announced on late Tuesday.


Real name Nathaniel D. Hale, was born and raised in Long Beach, Calif. His death was first reported by his hometown newspaper the Press-Telegram, who did not specify the cause of death.


However, Hale had suffered two strokes, one in 2007 and another in 2008. Nate Dogg was a four-time Grammy nominee and was the (G-funk it guy), he appeared on numerous tracks for hip-hop’s biggest stars including Dr. Dre, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Snoop Dogg, and released three solo albums throughout his career.


 

Snoop Tweeted:



We lost a true legend n hip hop n rnb. One of my best friends n a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at poly high where we met. I miss u cuzz I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up wit u and I will c u again n heaven cuz u know d slogan


See below Video of one of our favorite Nate Dogg enlisted tracks:  (R.I.P..Homie. ..Lay Low)

Snoop Doggy Dog ft Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg - Lay Low

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin