#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Dwyane Wade Wins Sole Custody Of His Kids

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dwyane Wade Wins Sole Custody Of His Kids


NBA Heat player Dwayne Wade has been awarded full custody of his two sons Zaire,8, and Zion,3. After a long court battle over the custody of his two sons with ex-wife Siovaughn, the decision came late Friday and immediately following the ruling both sons arrived in Miami.


 "My life changed in a huge way. Mentally, I've been preparing for it for over a year now. To me, it's bigger than that. For me, it shows a lot of people that you need to fight to be in your kids' lives sometimes. You fight until you can't fight any more. That's all I was trying to be, a father in his kids lives'," said Wade.

“Going through a custody trial was difficult and I wish it hadn’t been necessary, but, I felt it was the only way that I could continue to play an active part of my kids’ lives and provide them with a happy and stable home. My hope is that their mother will also choose to play a healthy role in their lives and we can all move on from this in a positive way.”





However, this court has very grave reservations about (Siohvaughn Wade’s) ability and/or willingness to ease these children through a transition.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin