#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Covers : Kardashians Mogul Explain Their Appeal

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Covers : Kardashians Mogul Explain Their Appeal


Kardashians set down with Redbook and discuss life as a Kardashian.

 
On living a public life:

KHLOE: We are a real family. We don't sugarcoat anything. We're not the Brady Bunch, but we always put each other first. We love each other on camera, we cry on camera. I think people relate to the realness of it.

On the family's appeal:

KIM: There's nothing I'm really ashamed of, and I work hard on the show and all my other projects. I don't drink or do drugs, so I'm comfortable showing the world what my life is all about.

On the biggest misconceptions about the Kardashians:



KRIS: It's annoying when I hear, "What do your girls do?" Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that's a huge misconception - that the girls don't work. They work 25 hours a day. And that they don't have any talent? They might not be singers or dancers, but they certainly know how to produce a television show. Whether you want to call it talent or not, they have multiple shows on the air. [I want to say,] How many shows do you have? (Read More)

Also Khloe Kardashian Covers Cosmopolitan Middle East discusses Fat Days, and Love Handles
Khloe Kardashian appears on her very first Cosmopolitan cover, gracing the Middle East edition and giving a very candid interview. Along with talk about her career, her struggles with her father's death and husband Lamar Odom, Khloe opens up about her body image, especially in comparison to her sisters.

"Dealing with the Kardashian body image," she answers when asked what is the toughest part of being a Kardashian. "Kim and Kourtney have said to me, 'If we were put under the same negative attention that you are, we couldn't handle it.' If I want to wear a long flowing dress, someone will say I'm pregnant. I believe we're not given any more than we can handle and most of the time I can handle it. But we all have fat days and if I'm having one of those days, those sorts of things make me feel down."
Read More

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin