#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Wiz Khalifa Performs Black and Yellow at Steelers Game

Monday, January 24, 2011

Video: Wiz Khalifa Performs Black and Yellow at Steelers Game





Steelers fan had a special treat along with there victory over those sorry Jets. The upstart rapper was tapped by the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers to perform his breakout hit "Black and Yellow" before the team's AFC championship game against the New York Jets on Sunday. (Meanwhile, in New York, DJs like Funkmaster Flex have banned "Black and Yellow" for the weekend.)


I've always had that Pittsburgh pride. I just wanted to let people know where I'm from and represent any way I can, and what better way than through our colors?" Wiz said in a statement released by his label. "I took that hometown pride and put it in a song."


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin