#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Chelsea Handler Broke Rapper 50 Cent's Heart

Friday, January 28, 2011

Chelsea Handler Broke Rapper 50 Cent's Heart


Still Unlucky in Love 9 shot AKA 50 cents, can't keep a real woman, only jump offs. Chelsea Handler's breakup with 50 Cent has left the rapper/actor with a broken heart. The odd couple made headlines in October last year when they were rumored to be dating after they were photographed together at a club in New Orleans.


UsMagazine.com reports that a source said Handler, 35, dumped 50 Cent just before the holidays, leaving the 35-year-old rapper "heartbroken."

The source said 50 Cent was determined to win her back and, "spent Christmas sending her gifts, but she sent them back. She put a note on one that said, 'I can buy my own gifts.'"
Handler has denied that there was anything going on with the rapper even after she tweeted an intimate photo of them cuddling in bed, with Handler planting a big fat kiss on 50 Cent.


Alongside the photo she said, "I don't know why anyone thinks I would ever date a rapper."
But when she was asked about their romance in early January, Handler told UsMagazine.com, "People still think we're dating? No! Really?" She continues, "He's sweet, though. I love him, but we're not dating."

Handler goes on, "I don't know if I can handle him, to be honest. I like to have fun and I'm really trying to not get into anything too serious."


Yesterday we reported that Handler was seen with her rumored new beau, hotelier Andre Balazs.

Read More

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin