#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Train Wreck Season 3 aka Jersey Shore Trailer

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Video: Train Wreck Season 3 aka Jersey Shore Trailer






We must admit errr-body likes a good train wreck and I'm no exception. Jersey Shore is my guilty pleasure, it's a bunch of American Italian young adults who get together, for the sole purpose of partying and Bull Sh**T, much like my life. 

If you have not heard of these kids Snooki, Mike "The Situation" Pauly D, basically the Jersey Shore kids you have been living under a rock.  "I can only imagine that Hell has to be just like this".  The new season stars Jan 6, at 10pm on MTV, I will be watching with a shot of tequila and a bowl of popcorn.  Peep video of madness below:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin