#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Video: Keyshia Cole Discuss Wedding in 2 Months and Her Mom's Addiction

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Video: Keyshia Cole Discuss Wedding in 2 Months and Her Mom's Addiction


Yesterday Keyshia Cole performed on The Wendy Williams Show her new song a "Long Way Down", showing off her big bling ring, when asked about a Wedding date Keyshia told Wendy Feburaray was a month that they might tie the knot if they can get there scheduled together.  Coles Boo is fiancĂ© Daniel “Boobie” Gibson, a player for the Cleveland Cavaliers.
 
"The Cavaliers] play seven or eight months straight,” she said, hoping for a big ceremony. “I would like to. I would like to have it in Bora Bora, actually.”
Also Keyshia Cole's Mom is battling addictions and is on the new season of "Celebrity Rehab", Wendy ask Keyshia her thoughts ??
 
.” “I’m just hoping for the best. I can’t say if she’s doing good or bad, because I really don’t know. It’s so hard to tell with all the ‘I’m doing great! I’m doing great!’ And then you see her and it’s like no. I’m just praying, because I’d like for her to be a part of my child’s life,” she said.
Keyshia Cole's album“calling all hearts”in stores DECEMBER 21.
 
 
 
  Peep Performance Video  Below

21121553
Uploaded by yardie4lifever2. - More video blogs and vloggers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin