#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Janet Jackson 35 City Tour & New Custom Barbie Doll

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Janet Jackson 35 City Tour & New Custom Barbie Doll

Miss Jackson if you nasty will embark on a world tour next year that will feature performances of her number-one singles — and nothing else.   The kick off for the tour will be at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on February 14.  Ahead of the tour’s start, Janet will be celebrating the release of her upcoming book True You, hitting stores February 8.

The artist, who released her retrospective LP “Number Ones” earlier this year, will play 35 dates across the globe, where she will perform each of her 35 chart toppers.

In a blog on her official website, Jackson wrote: “During the past several months I’ve had such wonderful experiences. I’ve released my Number Ones CD ... and throughout this time I’ve heard from you – my fans – whom I cherish dearly. “Many have asked when I will tour again – well today I’m really excited to answer that question, and I announce my largest ever world tour, celebrating 35 number ones.


Other Janet Jackson news, when Janet stepped on the "American Idol" stage in May, wearing a dazzling black gown with red details to sing her single "Again," we all exclaimed, "Yes! Ms. Jackson is back!" It seems the folks at Mattel were paying attention too, creating a collector's edition "Divinely Janet" doll that captures the performance.  The doll is currently up for auction to benefit Project Angel Food, it's only 1 doll so start your bidding auction ends today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin