#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Usher Speaks On Being Single & Being A Dad

Friday, September 10, 2010

Usher Speaks On Being Single & Being A Dad




Although 31 year old is R & B singer is proud to be a dad he's not that happy about his sons Usher Raymond V, 2, and Naviyd, 1  following in his foot steps. Although his children love his music to the point that they “harass” him to play their favorite songs, but he wishes that they would grow up to have a normal life.





“I’d really rather he become a lawyer or accountant, but he may be talented,” Ursh told USA Today of his two-year-old, Usher Raymond V. “He’ll just find his way, and I’ll be supportive.”


"My life isn't the typical one, but that doesn't mean I can't be a traditional father, in my own way. My tradition is loving, being available for my kids. I didn't have that from my father, so having it will give them greater potential."
Asked about whether he's dating, Usher smiles and says, "I'm very single." He's not opposed to getting married again, "but I'm in no rush. I want to make sure that I really know what I'm getting into. If someone is out there, I'll find her and we'll make it in time."

Usher is so happy how his "Lil grasshopper" Justin Bieber career is turning out and is Thanking God for that good fortune.  "I feel as if God specifically placed (Bieber) in front of me, because of how I started," says Usher, who keeps in touch with Bieber via his BlackBerry and his Twitter account.

"I understood the hardships of trying to find yourself in this industry at that age, and I wanted him to have an instant, organic connection to his fans. And he's done that. He just has these natural talents — and some you haven't even seen yet."

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin