#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Ameriie New Look....Goes Blonde

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ameriie New Look....Goes Blonde



R & B singer 1st adds another i in her name -Ameriie and now goes Blonde while switching things up. Not really feeling this look, but everybody needs change sometimes.


  “I’ve always wanted to go platinum blonde, and I figured I’d finally just do it,” Ameriie exclusively tells Rap-Up.com of her new ’do. “One of the things that inspired me are photos I’ve seen of children in the Solomon Islands. They are very brown-skinned, and a lot of them grow white-blonde hair naturally. The contrast in dark skin tone and extremely light hair is really beautiful to me. So I just went for it!”



Ameriie is currently in the studio recording Cymatika Vol. 1, the follow-up to last year’s In Love & War.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin