#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: T.I. & His Wife Arrested For Drug Possesion

Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. & His Wife Arrested For Drug Possesion



Looks like honeymoon is over for T.I. and his wife Tameka Cottle, because while the rest of us were sleeping T.I. and Wifey wre being booked for the alleged possession of a controlled substance. Law enforcement sources tell us L.A. County Sheriff's deputies pulled over the multi-platinum selling rapper and his wife and immediately started coughing as they cam close to Tip's Maybach on Sunset Boulevard around 10:30PM.


Deputies say they smelled marijuana, and after searching the vehicle they arrested T.I. and Tameka. The couple just got married on July 30 in Miami, and T.I is on probation after doing seven months in prison on federal weapons charges. Sources confirmed T.I. and Tameka were in custody and Bail amount was $10,000. T.I. and Tameka were released around 4:00AM. T.I. definitely has himself a "Ride Or Die Chick", if you remember when he was arrested on weapons charges Tameka was right there with him.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin