#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: New Music: will.i.am-Check it Out Ft. Nicki Minaj

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Music: will.i.am-Check it Out Ft. Nicki Minaj







"Check It Out"  will.i.am Ft. Nicki Minaj is schedule for relase on Sept. 14th along with Rihanna new single that, “Only Girl (In The World)."  

RiRi tweeted Ryan Seacrest, “in less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I’m the only girl in the world!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey great post. Thought I'm not sure I agree with you 100%. Keep em coming. Are you interested in having anyone guest post opposing views?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help, I learned a lot. If anyone else is truggling I found these
Php Tutorials to be very useful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin