#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Drake Scraps Tour to Be With Sick Mom

Friday, July 2, 2010

Drake Scraps Tour to Be With Sick Mom

The best woman Drake has ever known remains his mom.  The up-and-coming rapper has canceled plans to tour Europe this summer so that he can be with his ailing mom while she recovers from surgery, he said in a statement Thursday.

He had tweeted last night: "Back at my moms house...please include her in your prayers tonight as tmrw she faces a true challenge."


Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated," Drake said today. 

So that scares me a lot," he said. "She's been the most supportive person I've ever had in my life—the only person that loves me unconditionally, really. I know a lot of people love me and I love a lot of people. But to love somebody unconditionally is different." 
The 23-year-old hip-hop star still plans to tour throughout his home country of Canada beginning July 16.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin