#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } HOUSE OF GLITZ...!!!: Gary Coleman 911 Call [AUDIO]

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gary Coleman 911 Call [AUDIO]

Something just don't seem right??  It was Shannon who made the decision to remove Gary from life support last week, but if she was not his wife at the time, can this 24-year-old redhead  make   legal decision on his behalf. The two divorced on August 12, 2008, according to Randy Kester, Gary’s onetime lawyer, who handled the divorce.

Shannon is almost a suspect because of her behavior before, after, and during Gary Coleman's accident.  when she called 911 she seemed to be an ice princess as she called emergency dispatchers. She seems almost unwilling to do anything that may help Gary, who suffered an intracranial hemmorhage after allegedly falling in the couple’s Utah home on May 26.  This is Sad!!



“I really don’t know what happened! There’s a lot of blood on the floor…. There’s blood all over. And I can’t do anything.” “It’s on the back of his head,” Price tells the dispatcher, adding that she “can’t be near the blood” because she has seizures. “He’s conscious,” she says. “But he’s not with it. … I don’t know if he had a seizure or … what.” You can hear her telling him, “Gary, you have to put pressure on your wound.”


“I just can’t be here with the blood. I’m sorry, I can’t do it. I can’t… There’s blood all over and I can’t do anything,” she told the she told the emergency dispatcher. “I’m gagging, I got blood on myself, I can’t deal.”
Don't sound like much love there huh??....Yeah they need to watch this chick she sounds real suspect!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin